Highland Ridge RV Range Lite Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The TuffShell fiberglass walls make these Highland Ridge RV Range Lite travel trailers lightweight and easy to tow! The extra-deep slides with flush residential floors create more walking around space and are easy to maintain.
You can expect to find durability with the PVC roofing membrane and smart storage with the oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting. The awnings, lightings, slides, and more can be operated at the touch of a finger with the RidgeLINK Bluetooth system. These units are kid and pet friendly too with vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers, and residential vinyl flooring throughout.
These Highland Ridge RV Range Light travel trailers are ready for adventure whenever you are!
Range Lite RL262RL
Highland Ridge RV Range Lite travel trailer RL262RL highlights: Dual Entry Rear ... more about Range Lite RL262RL
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 31 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Cascade Ivory Hitch Weight 880 lbs Gross Weight 7250 lbs Dry Weight 5895 lbs Cargo Weight 1355 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 29 gals Black Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size 14" Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Two Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED HDTV Awning Info 21' Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard
Range Lite Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 5/8" main floor decking
- Door side spray port
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Oversized pass-through storage with motion lighting
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly and fully insulated roof with a PVC roofing membrane
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 60" X 80" queen bed with storage drawers below
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- Cable and satellite prep
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kid and pet friendly – residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture, no floor heat registers
- Kitchen sink covers
- Laundry chute in bedroom
- LED interior lighting
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Roller blackout night shades
- Single basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Tri-fold sofa
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles with cover
- 3-burner range with 17" oven with LED lighting and flush mount glass cover
- 8 cu. ft. refrigerator
- AM/FM/HDMI/USB/AUX Bluetooth® sound bar stereo with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Dome style TV antennae with Wi-Fi prep
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Entrance door with screen door, window and magnet door catch
- EZ-store detachable cord
- Fiberglass front cap with LED lighting and stoneguard protection
- Foldable grab handle
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- LED HDTV
- Medicine cabinet
- Nitrogen filled radial tires with aluminum rims
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Power tongue jack
- Powered 12V bathroom vent
- Pressed membrane countertops
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- 50 amp service with 2nd A/C (282RL)
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Free standing table with 2 chairs and bench (N/A 212FB, 232MD)
- Free standing table with 4 chairs (N/A 212FB, 232MD)
- Off-grid solar package - 12V TV, 180 watt panel, 30 amp controller
- Theater seats ipo Tri-fold sofa (N/A 212FB, 241BH)
- Wi-Fi router
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."